Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Group!

Thursday  July 9,

Well the pictures I took yesterday with Elder Petersen's phone are not coming through to my email. Don't know why.

This is a very small group with only 3 handcarts!  I told them that if my family were here, we would need at least 5 handcarts!  So funny, but it is nice to have such a small group. There are 35 total.
The other treks have anywhere from 200-600 to their treks, so these little ones are fun as you actually get to know everyone.
They are not even going to get started this morning until 10 am, so i thought I would write in here. We rode the 4x4 most of the day yesterday. It was a good day!
We are about ready to leave, so hopefully I will have some pictures at the end of today.
This is the only picture that came through and it is of them going over a high hill. I love the expanse of the country here. and the solitude.  it is wonderful!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time, learning a lot and strengthening your testimony as well as the trekkers. What a cool thing you are doing! Love you two!!

    ReplyDelete