Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday May 23,

Was able to go to the Ogden Temple today as a group. What a beautiful temple. Reminded me so much of the Payson Temple. Makes me wonder if the Cedar City Temple will be somewhat on that order. It will be so great to have one so close.  I love the peace I always get at the Temple. I love working there and will be looking forward to doing just that come September.
Tried to take a picture but it was pouring rain!  I can't believe how much rain this area is getting. It is so beautiful and green.  After the session, we went to lunch with the missionaries.  There is only two weeks before the first trek begins!  And I still can't walk very far.  Elder Petersen went for a walk when we got back and walked almost 3 miles. It is beautiful here.  I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment