Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day 2015- Flaming Gorge Dam

Monday- Memorial Day
Went over to Flaming Gorge Dam today. Such a beautiful drive. Such a beautiful State.
Dad and I are having so much fun exploring.  Really love the expanse of Wyoming. You can look out at huge vistas of land and not see anything but Antelope. Of course Elder Petersen loves that.

Thought alot of how beautiful our country is and just so thankful for so many good men and women that serve and die to keep us free. So thankful I was taught that as a child and for the example of my parents in honoring their memory. My mother was so involved in the Fourth of July that I truly thought as a child, that she just ran everything in our little town of Delta growing up.  I love our country and I am so thankful my children are teaching their children the same thing.  That is very heartwarming.






1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful picture of you mom!! Wow you are one lovely lady!!

    ReplyDelete