Today has been a good day! Simply because i have been able to go on some trek trails and try to figure some things out. I'm not hurting as much and that has made all the difference. I think it's going to be very challenging, but also very satisfying. It is such a beautiful ranch with so many beautiful areas. WE had a group from Payson come this morning to look the trek over for their group. The trail boss had been on 7 treks to Martin's Cove. He told us this trek has alot more hills , but he thought it was beautiful here. All in all, I have had a great day. Elder Petersen is out on another excursion checking on another trek route. He is in his element. :) When I think of those brave pioneers and all they went through for the gospel's sake, it just makes me know that because of their faith and fortitude, we have what we do today. That is the reason for the treks. To help this generation know about sacrifice and obedience. It is such a testimony to me of the truthfulness of the gospel. I love those pioneers and it has been so wonderful to learn about the great effort they have all made. The Gospel is true and I am thankful today to be part of it.
Sister Petersen
No comments:
Post a Comment