Saturday, May 9, 2015

May 9, 2015

We woke up to snow this morning!  and it has been snowing all day!  I guess that is May in Wyoming!
It is so beautiful here though. We took a drive last Sunday and headed East of Evanston. Absolutely breathtaking!
so we tied 3 quilts to donate to the humanitarian effort. Since tomorrow is Mother's day we are having a turkey and we all go into the Sunday dinners and i of course made Gramma Moody's dressing.
Just wanted to talk about my mother at this point. She was a fun mom and a fantastic cook. I loved her dressing, cornbread,fried chicken, carmel popcorn balls, chilli, chocolate cake and so many other meals. She was very civic minded and patriotic. She told me once that she wore a pokadot dress the first time she voted. She totally dressed up to go vote. She was thrilled that she was old enough. She taught me to respect my country and love the servicemen that fought for our freedom. I would watch her always volunteering in so many places. She was a great example to me of service. I miss her.  Happy Mothers Day Mom

I am also so proud of my daughters and daughter in laws. What great Mothers. Thanks for being so loving and kind to your children. We love our grandchildren and think and pray for them every day.  We sure love you all!!!  Hope you lovely ladies have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment