Monday, June 1, 2015

Yesterday after church Elder Petersen and I and Elder Cowan and Sister Cowen travel\ed to Kamas to look for thje grave of Sarah Amelia Pack.  We did find the grave stone. It is a beautiful area and a beautiful cemetery for the pioneers.  We have a fun trip and wow what a beautiful area. i don't really know why the family settled in Abraham, Utah because Kamas is a beautiful area.  But Abraham has it's own beauty. We had a good day!  Only nine days and we will be starting with our first group for trek and for 9 weeks will have a trek a week.   Here is the picture of the grave site in Kamas




3 comments:

  1. How cool!! This warms my heart, I've always wanted to go find her grave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I was just reading somewhere in a journal entry posted on the LDS family history site that they left Kamas because they didn't like having so much snow in the winters. So Delta/Hinckley it ended up being!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete