Wednesday, June 10, 2015

First Day of Trek!!!!!!

June 10, 2015

Today was our first day of trek this year.  It was an amazing day and i have had so much fun!  I have felt the prayers of my children as i texted them all this morning and asked them to pray for us.
Dad walked 5 of the 7 miles today. He did great!  Very tired tonight. In fact, he is asleep right now!
I led the support vehicles and didn't get lost!  So thankful for that.
I have laughed so hard today at so many things! Wonderful people to work with and the trek support are amazing.  We left the group about 7 tonight where they were square dancing in the rain!  Will meet them again tomorrow morning and do it all over again.  They will finish up on Saturday!  Will write more tomorrow!
Love, Mom









3 comments:

  1. Wow what a tremendous endeavor, & in the rain too. I told Grandma you're on a trek this week and she's praying for you as well. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain or snow you are still trekking along!!! praying for you two always! Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! We miss all of you so much. We are way busy now with just keeping up! love you
      Mom

      Delete