This group was under the direction of Elder and Sister Yates. All the missionaries are in charge of 4 different treks. So next week we work with Elder and Sister Peart. then the next week we will be in charge.
There are 5 different treks running at once. and there are usually 1000-1200 youth here during the week.
You hardly if ever see the other treks going on as the ranch is so massive.
It was great working with Elder and Sister Yates. They are from Virginia. Very fun couple.
Elder Yates and Elder Petersen get along so well and are alot alike! I am so surprised that so many ma's and pa's want to come back here and serve a mission. It is a great mission and very physical. I am so sad that I still can't walk with the kids. So i am either in the support truck or the Ranger 4x4. I would like to be able to walk, but I"m not better. getting that way, but not yet.
I have been thinking of all the things that I have learned. and this week, i have learned that the church is the same wherever you go. It is nice to hear that these kids are hearing and learning the same thing that I hear in our ward and Stake. I have also learned that these pioneers were very valiant and strong. I feel there presence every day here.
Elder and Sister Yates. He owns a cab company in Virginia. and owns Wygua cattle.
Elder and Sister Petersen
No comments:
Post a Comment