Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hi Everyone,
We've been here two weeks now and it has been fun and hard at the same time. My back and leg have been bothering me alot this past week and I have been unable to help with much. The Trek Director Brother Cowen fell off his stairs last year and was hurt about the same way. He gave me a name of a sports doctor that helped him so I am going to go see him on Monday.   I wish Tyler or Justin were around cause I don't want another Chiropractor working on my back. So I'm going to go this route for now and see what happens. I am not going to be any good if I can't walk with the groups, at least a little ways.
 I also miss my Temperpedic mattress. I think that is the problem as this bed has no give to it.
So going to go to Costco and see if i can find a padding that I can put on the top of my bed, so i can sleep without killing both my hips.  :)
Hope you are all doing well, know that we miss you and need you to send us some family pictures.
We love you and know the Gospel is true.
Love ,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment