Friday, April 24, 2015

Hi everybody!
Just wanted  to let you know how we are. This is such a beautiful area. We went on a four wheeling excursion last night to look at one of the new trails. it was so expansive and beautiful. Saw a lot of Antelope.  But I've got to say that it was so cold!  I had a lot of clothes on too, but I was still shivering when I got back.  
We have a prayer meeting every morning and 8 am and have a song and a scripture and prayer. then it's off to our assignments. it is very busy here and I understand that when we start trekking in June it will be even busier. 
This is pictures of the Depot. It used to be a Train depot. It is a building from the 1800's.
Complete original flooring. We love this old building. The missionaries use it for their
family home evenings.

                                                         Dad built us a platform and new stairs

Dad is loving it here. He loves this country for its solitude. and I just found out that there is 15,000 cattle here not 50,000.  We saw a lot of antelope too. Dad is totally in his element and is going out again today riding on another trail.  Love you all- Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment